At the YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing, we are dedicated to ensuring our facilities, programs, and services are open and welcoming to all. As part of this effort, we are proud to offer our members access to YMCA facilities across the United States through membership at the YMCA of Metropolitan Lansing. We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work, or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
IN EVERY COMMUNITY
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no extra charge.
What You Need To Know
- Nationwide Membership is valid for active YMCA Members only.
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time Program-only participants (including Silver Sneakers, Silver and Fit or other like programs) are not eligible for nationwide membership.
- When visiting a Y, nationwide members will be required to show a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID as well as provide basic membership data such as name and email address.
- Check with the Y for schedule and availability. Nationwide members visiting other Ys for a period greater than 28 days must transfer membership affiliation for continued use.
- All Ys reserve the right to restrict or revoke these privileges.